BRS is looking for an experienced Chemical/Small tankers broker to join its Paris, Geneva, or London Chemical desk:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proven track record
- Good network in the chemical segment and chemical customer portfolio
- Positive working attitude with initiative to identify potential opportunities and develop new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
With a portfolio of multinational clients and a first-rate reputation for service and professionalism, BRS offers excellent career opportunities.
Position open to people with disabilities
Please send your cv and a cover letter at email@example.com
Barry Rogliano Salles (BRS) is one of the world’s leading shipbrokers with over 160 years’ experience in international shipping. BRS has offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Dubai, Greece, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Colombia, Ivory Coast Its shipbroking activity is principally focused on :
- Chartering broking between shipowners and shippers/industrial groups including FFAs.
- Newbuilding, Sale and Purchase broking involving ship construction and second hand vessels including ship financing, conversion projects and recycling.
In the early 2000s, BRS was one of the first brokerage companies to embark on the digital shipping adventure and today BRS has subsidiaries for data collection and analysis and for the provision of internet portals. The sophisticated information and data platforms of BRS and its subsidiaries are now essential for many shipowners, charterers and other brokerage firms.
BRS publishes an annual report on the analysis of maritime transport and shipbuilding activity every year in March, which is a benchmark in the maritime community. Together the BRS Group employs about 540 people worldwide.
16, place de l'Iris
92040 Paris la Défense Cedex
1 rue Pécolat
Suite 465, 2nd Floor Salisbury House
London Wall LONDON EC2M 5QQ