Our company is one of the leading International Ship Brokers, looking to strengthen its team in Paris.
- Will be responsible for all post-fixing matters, providing support to Charterers/Owners in a proactive manner
- Must ensure that the important information is transmitted to the Chartering Desk / clients and all is in line with CP terms (notices, voyage orders)
- Must be able to help Charterers/Owners solve problems in a quick and efficient manner
- Analysis of the performance of the voyages fixed
- Verify and negotiate claims and demurrage
- Invoicing and result reporting
- Efficient, detail oriented and strong analytic capability
- Used to working in a fast paced work environment
- Humble, proactive and willing to learn
- Time Management expertise
- Able to learn new skills, systems and approaches quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in shipping studies is compulsory
- 3 -5 years’ experience in shipping operations in a brokerage company
- Fluent in English is mandatory with a good knowledge of French
- Excel, Powerpoint
Position open to people with disabilities
Please send your cv and a cover letter at email@example.com
Barry Rogliano Salles (BRS) is one of the world’s leading shipbrokers with over 160 years’ experience in international shipping. BRS has offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Dubai, Greece, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Colombia, Ivory Coast Its shipbroking activity is principally focused on :
- Chartering broking between shipowners and shippers/industrial groups including FFAs.
- Newbuilding, Sale and Purchase broking involving ship construction and second hand vessels including ship financing, conversion projects and recycling.
In the early 2000s, BRS was one of the first brokerage companies to embark on the digital shipping adventure and today BRS has subsidiaries for data collection and analysis and for the provision of internet portals. The sophisticated information and data platforms of BRS and its subsidiaries are now essential for many shipowners, charterers and other brokerage firms.
BRS publishes an annual report on the analysis of maritime transport and shipbuilding activity every year in March, which is a benchmark in the maritime community. Together the BRS Group employs about 540 people worldwide.
16, place de l'Iris
92040 Paris la Défense Cedex