BRS is seeking an experienced shipbroker to join its Liner desk to cover the Container sector:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proven track record
- Positive working attitude with initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
With a portfolio of multinational clients and a first-rate reputation for service and professionalism, BRS offers excellent career opportunities.
Position open to people with disabilities
Please send your cv and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barry Rogliano Salles (BRS) is one of the world’s leading shipbrokers with over 160 years’ experience in international shipping. BRS has offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Dubai, Greece, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Colombia, Ivory Coast Its shipbroking activity is principally focused on :
- Chartering broking between shipowners and shippers/industrial groups including FFAs.
- Newbuilding, Sale and Purchase broking involving ship construction and second hand vessels including ship financing, conversion projects and recycling.
In the early 2000s, BRS was one of the first brokerage companies to embark on the digital shipping adventure and today BRS has subsidiaries for data collection and analysis and for the provision of internet portals. The sophisticated information and data platforms of BRS and its subsidiaries are now essential for many shipowners, charterers and other brokerage firms.
BRS publishes an annual report on the analysis of maritime transport and shipbuilding activity every year in March, which is a benchmark in the maritime community. Together the BRS Group employs about 540 people worldwide.
16, place de l'Iris
92040 Paris la Défense Cedex